Happy Friday peachies! Last week was a bit crazy with preparing for a wedding I was helping out with so this week has been a week of playing catch up on the work front. Contrary to popular belief, blogging is totally a full-time job. Between researching, liaising, putting photos together and writing the content, it can be awfully time-consuming. So when other things come up and my schedule goes a bit wonky, I go a bit bonkers. Hopefully after this week of catch up, this weekend the weeks after can return to normal! The weather has been super sunny of late which is rather rare for Hong Kong standards, so I’m hoping to get out and about with the hubby this weekend. Perhaps a sunny brunch or even a stroll around the markets. Fingers crossed for a sunny weekend! What about you peachies? What have you got planned this weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- You won’t be able to get enough of this sweet Bohemian inspired wedding.
- This DIY rustic vintage woodland wedding is so peachy!
- Get organised with this DIY crafting calendar printable.
- Learn how to do a braid and bun updo quick!
- This Bel Air wedding sure is one fine elegant soiree.
- What says romance more than a Parisian wedding?
- I’ll always love mint and peach paired together.
- This peachy kite engagement is as sweet as sugar.
- Fall in love with this beautiful Bohemian bridal shoot.
In case you missed it:
- Swoon over the ever so beautiful Grace Loves Lace collection.
- Dream big like this sweet acreage wedding.
- DIY your wedding cake! It’s easy peasy with these simple kits.
- Have you gotten your tickets to the One Fine Day bridal fair yet?
Have a peachy weekend all! See you back here on Monday! Xx