It’s finally Friday peachies and I hope you’ve had a good week! I for one, am a teensy bit tired. Between all the dodgeball training (yes, I play dodgeball competitively), work, trawling for inspirations and writing, I’ve had one busy week. I am totally looking forward to a weekend of a girly dinner with my dodgeball gals, a dodgeball pre-season kick off party (woohoo!) and some downtime with the hubby to recharge and tackle the next week. What about you peachies, what do you have planned this weekend? Something peachy I hope!
Some link love around the world:
- Loving this super fun wedding filled with scrabble and super heroes!
- Have a laugh with your wedding party with these personalised wedding party tees.
- Some delicious cocktails for your wedding event.
- Get your hands on some yummy pink lemonade bars.
- Smile over this super sweet Aussie engagement session.
- Get your print cartridges ready and get print happy with these free wedding printables.
In case you missed it:
- Be inspired to DIY your wedding with this gorgeous Vancouver celebration.
- Don’t miss this super cute Hong Kong engagement session.
- Say bye to your guests with these awesome send off ideas!
- Quench your guests’ thirsts with a cool soda stand.
Have a lovely weekend peachies! See you back here bright and early on Monday! Xx