Happy Friday peachies! How was your week? Hope you’ve all had a good one! Mine has been really relaxing. My ankle and back are finally slowly recovering (yes, to say I’m injury prone would be an understatement) so things are returning to some normalcy which is nice. There’s not excuse to lay around in bed now though! I’m determined to go back to the gym now that I’m okay to and I know it will be super hard given my rather long hiatus but like I said, I’m determined. I think I’ll start this weekend… I’ll let you know how it goes *wink*. The hubby and I haven’t been the healthiest of late so we’re pretty determined to turn that around especially since Summer is around the corner and that means bikini season – the horror! So I plan on starting my fitness regime this weekend. What about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend? Staying healthy I hope!
Some link love from around the world:
- Need some nail inspiration for the big day?
- I don’t think there could be more of a colourful wedding than this one.
- This elegant beach wedding made my heart skip a beat.
- This makes me miss my time at Blogshop.
- Ditch the bouquet and DIY one of these giant crepe flowers and hold that instead!
- What a pretty soiree this wedding was!
- I am so in love with the peach and plum colour palette!
- Did someone say strawberries and succulents?
- Have you see Claire Pettibone’s 2014 Spring Collection yet?
- Check out these wedding gift packaging ideas before you head off to your next event.
- This blackberry apricot sunflower oatmeal sounds yum and healthy!
- I might just try out this mini french braid this weekend.
In case you missed it:
- Drool over the delicious catering by ARIA Catering.
- These Sareh Nouri gowns will leave you breathless at their beauty.
- These bridal shower inspirations will help you plan your bestie’s do!
- Swoon over this gorgeously peach garden wedding that had me at ‘peach’.
- Incorporate a ‘something blue’ and berry pink colour palette in your big day.