Happy Friday peachies! I hope you all enjoyed Groomsmen Week! It was my hubby’s birthday week so this week has been full of celebrations, including a surprise dinner I organised for him with our close friends. Lucky for us, noone let the surprise slip so he did not know it was coming at all. Success! It’s his birthday tomorrow so I’ve planned a few things for us to do which is a secret so I can’t tell you here because he actually reads the blog. Sweet right? So to sum it up, my weekend will be work free and focused on spoiling my ever so supportive hubby. What about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- Fall in love with the gorgeous florals in this Sydney wedding.
- Who doesn’t love a polkadot wedding?
- Be inspired by these gorgeous greenery inspirations.
- These confetti nails would be so much fun for the weekend!
- Swoon over the light-filled images from this stunning Sydney wedding.
- Loving this warm rosy and gold inspiration board.
- Who doesn’t love some mint wedding ideas?
In case you missed Groomsmen Week: