Happy Friday peachies! How has your week been? It’s the hubby’s birthday week this week so it’s been celebrations all around here! Don’t you just love birthday weeks? There’s never a short of fun things to do. We’ve been so busy with getting things ready for the baby that it’s nice to take a bit of a week off and just catch up with friends and celebrate with them. This weekend is full of more celebrations with his actual birthday on Sunday. Yay! What about you peachies? What are you up to this lovely weekend?
Photo by Jessica Loren Organic Photography.
Some link love from around the world:
- You gotta love pink and gold inspiration.
- With the holidays coming up, are you stuck on ideas for your stockings?
- This boho second birthday is way too cute!
- You’ll have a field day with these 10 delicious cocktails.
- These fall woodland wedding inspirations are just stunning!
- Who doesn’t love a beautiful sunset wedding.
- Be inspired by these organic natural wedding inspirations.
- This mocha mint frappe sounds delicious!
- Learn how to do a braided bun here.
- I am loving this raspberry and peaches n cream shoot.
- Check out these 10 colour palettes you should consider for your wedding.
In case you missed it: