Happy Friday peachies! I got back into Hong Kong earlier this week and basically hit the ground running amuck already. The first thing I did after getting in (aside from giving the hubby a cuddle or two) was put up our tree. I seriously LOVE Christmas. It’s my favorite holiday of the year and the hubby and I usually go all out but with me being away earlier on, our trusty little tree hadn’t received any attention till now. Now that it’s up, it’s starting to feel a lot like Christmas! With the holiday season really getting into full swing, it’s just busy busy everywhere! There’s just always so much going on whether it’s on the work or personal front and I love it. Like this weekend, we have an early Christmas party at a friend’s place which will be fun – I love Secret Santa! We also have a wedding on this weekend which is great because well, you know, I love weddings. Duh. But enough about me, what about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- DIY a scarf wreath this holiday season.
- These festive metallic fringe cake toppers may just help you get the party started.
- Need some help with gift ideas for your bestie?
- Fall in love with this romantic French Chateau wedding.
- You can’t go wrong with stripes, gold and blush.
- Wouldn’t it be fun to make your own snow globes?
- I love a sweet country wedding, don’t you?
- This yellow and navy summertime wedding is just so refreshing!
- Get your free holiday labels here peachies!
In case you missed it:
- Put a smile on your face with this colorful DIY Hong Kong wedding.
- Have you entered the giveaway to win a Wedding Snap package yet?
- Wouldn’t you just love to receive this wedding invitation in the mail?
- Get creative with these ceremony backdrop ideas.