Happy Friday peachies! How was your week? It’s been really nice and sunny of late in Hong Kong, which, for those who are fellow Hong Kongers know is rather rare so it’s been pretty sweet. I hope the weather holds up for the weekend because it’s Father’s Day over here and what better way to celebrate with your dad than with a nice sunny lunch right? What are you doing this weekend and how are you celebrating with your dad peachies? I hope you have a lovely weekend full of sunshine wherever you are! xx
Some link love from around the world:
- Be inspired by these vibrant spring wedding ideas.
- I love destination weddings like this one, don’t you?
- Pack your summer essentials for a beautiful day at the beach.
- You’ll be swooning over this glittery inspiration.
- Download these free fonts and get creative!
- Oh how I love mint and gold!
- This wedding is pretty peachy!
- Need some bridal shower inspiration? This one’s a stunner.
- I could gobble up all these cupcake cones.
- Single serve chocolate self saucing pudding – need I say more?
In case you missed it:
- Brighten up your day with this summer and lemon yellow inspired bridal shower inspirations.
- This beachside rugby engagement session is super sweet.
- You’ll love this cave wedding full of traditions.
- Get some tips on how to match your hairstyle to your veil.