Happy Friday peachies! How has your week been? I heard some happy news from a high school friend who just got engaged so I’ve been feeling pretty chirpy. I love it when friends get engaged. It’s such an exciting time for them and being the wedding geek that I am, I get super excited being able to talk about all things wedding with them without their eyes rolling or mouths yawning. Anyway, what’s everyone up to this week? For me, it’s clearing and de-cluttering continued… not that interesting!
Photo via Grey Likes Wedding.
Some link from around the world:
- I can’t get enough of this bohemian beauty!
- Say farewell to Summer with this beautiful shoot.
- I must have this banana cake with salted caramel icing!
- I can’t remember the last time I had a vanilla slice. I might just try out this recipe!
- What a heartwarming engagement shoot!
- Be inspired by this gorgeous purely pastel inspiration board.
- Wow this Central Park engagement session is beautiful!
- Check out these creative ways to hold your wedding rings.
- I am loving these gold and mint wedding ideas.
- Learn more about an unplugged wedding.
- I can never get enough of pretty in pink wedding inspirations.
- These free phone wallpapers are too cute not to download!
- DIY your own calligraphy signs.
In case you missed it:
- Swoon over this beautiful Anthropologie inspired shoot.
- This painting engagement session is super adorable!
- Lots of DIY details here in this vintage travel inspired wedding.
- Be inspired by these candy pink and burgundy wedding inspirations.