Happy Friday peachies! How has your week been? Mine has been pretty fulfilling and I mean “full”. The Christmas festivities are well on its way now which means all the Christmas dinners have started, before friends and family start jetting away for the holidays! Yay! I LOVE Christmas turkey and love all the laughs that secret santa always manages to bring each Christmas so I can’t really complain about how things are going right now. This weekend the hubby and I have 2 other Christmas dinners to go to so we’ll be busy gobbling down delicious turkey and likely busy rubbing our bellies too. What about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- This vibrant pop art wedding inspiration totally brightened my day!
- I am loving the pops of purple in this beautiful Seattle wedding.
- Need some fall wedding ideas?
- Swoon over this beautiful glamorous destination wedding inspiration.
- The blackberry tones in this lovely Southern wedding are absolutely stunning.
- OMG check out the hedgehog ring bearer in this wedding!
- These french onion pastry puffs look delish!
- A chocolate and peanut butter tart – yes please!
- Could there be anything more beautiful than an engagement session in Santorini?
- Here are some ideas on how to fill yourself up with yummy breakfast on the big day!
In case you missed it:
- Look no further than Percy Handmade’s new collection for the perfect bridal hair accessory for your big day!
- You’ll be smiling after you see this sweet Sydney engagement session.
- I am so in love with these whimsical illustrated wedding invitations!
- Learn how to make your own chic Christmas garland.
Have a peachy weekend all! Xx