Happy Friday peachies! Did you have a good week? I’ve been researching something rather different this week – costume ideas for Halloween! Being a Halloween baby means playing dress ups is a must, especially in Hong Kong where people go rather crazy come Halloween. Having sat out the Halloween madness last year because we were too busy with our wedding and soaking up the honeymoon sun in the Maldives, this year’s Halloween means business. I’m reverting to my roots with my party’s ‘Childhood Favourites’ theme this year and I must say it’s proving rather difficult. I have so many favourite things from my childhood, I’m finding it super hard pinpointing and deciding on the one thing to dress up as! I have a few ideas in contention though so this weekend I’m planning on focusing on finally settling on the one. What about you peachies? What are you doing this weekend? Halloween costume shopping too perhaps?
Some link love:
- Swoon over this backyard proposal story.
- Check out these fun and unique triangle wedding ideas!
- Be inspired by these Parisian wedding ideas.
- Looking for a peachy palette? This modern romantic wedding has a beautiful one!
- These pumpkin cheesecake pies look delicious!
- DIY your wedding cocktails.
- Get in on the oxblood fashion trend. Your lips will look super luscious on your special day!
- How about some chocolate and grilled cheese sandwiches?
- Loving the pops of coral amongst the traditional whites in this beautiful wedding.
- Have some fun with these balloon wedding inspirations.
In case you missed it:
- Support Breast Cancer Awareness Month with these DIY pink confetti cupcake jar wedding favours.
- Your bridesmaids will look fabulous in the 16 way Jenny Yoo Aiden gown.
- Don’t miss this Bespoke Wedding Event in Singapore.
- Get a tiny bit excited with this Tiny Town engagement session.
- I love bespoke stationery. Do you? If so, check out these fabulous Hong Kong stationers!
Have a peachy weekend! xx