Happy Friday peachies! How has your week been? For those not in Hong Kong, I hope you’ve been luckier than us here and have seen some sun here and there! It’s been so super gloomy of late in Hong Kong with the non-stop rain, it’s really getting out of hand. I’ve been trying to stay in where possible during the week to escape the icky rain and I have a feeling that my weekend will be the same – likely to be spent lazing around at home with the hubby to the sound of the pouring rain outside. Coincidentally, I’m nursing an injured ankle so I guess it’s just as well as I’m supposed to stay off it when I can. Perfect! What about you? What are you up to this weekend? Something other than hibernating from the rain I hope!
Some link love from around the world:
- These French infused bridal shower ideas will have you jumping to organise a party!
- Check out all the delightful details in this pretty Charleston wedding.
- Be inspired by these peach and cream wedding ideas.
- What a fun and crazy wedding this was!
- How about and refreshing orange and grey palette for your big day?
- Smitten with this rustic blue invitation suite!
- Sticker save the dates? Yes please!
- These pink and burgundy centrepieces are so pretty!
- Fancy some cranberry and pistachio biscotti?
- This birthday cake martini is a must try!
In case you missed it:
- Smile over these sweet ocean inspired invitations.
- Say yay to a super adorable engagement session with ponies!
- I’m still swooning over the beauty of this rustic wedding full of DIY by the couple.
- Add to your wedding day attire with a beautiful hair piece from Kristi Bonnici.
Have a peachy weekend all! Hope you’re graced with beautiful sunny sunshine wherever you are! Xx