Happy Friday peachies! Did you all have a good week? I’ve been rather busy playing catch up after the holidays and I must admit it’s been a teensy tiny bit hard trying to get back into the swing of things. Have you found that as well? In any event, I was so lazy last weekend staying in and snuggling in my PJs with the heater on that this weekend I’m determined to actually go out and do something. Whilst I have no solid plans as yet, I’m sure the hubby and I will come up with something. It’s actually a little weird to say that we have zero, zilch, nada on because the last month has been anything but boring and with the holidays, there’s always something on. What about you then peachies, what are you up to this weekend?
Photo by Bailey is Brown Photography.
Some link love from around the world:
- These beautiful bouquets are a must check out.
- This stunning museum wedding was styled to perfection.
- Do you need some gift ideas that won’t break the bank?
- I love calligraphy. Do you?
- How about giving your guests soap wedding favours?
- Don’t you just love a adorably sweet DIY wedding?
- There’s so much prettiness in this Adelaide vineyard wedding.
- Swoon over this Princess Peach inspired board.
- Need some ideas on planning your girlfriend’s bachelorette party?
In case you missed it:
- Take some time out and sip on a Pimm’s Classic cocktail this weekend.
- This iconic Sydney pre-wedding photo session will have you rushing to plan your next holiday down under.
- Are you looking for a wedding photographer in Hong Kong with a candid and natural style?
- Get crafty with these kraft paper wedding ideas.
Have a peachy weekend all! See you back here on Monday! Xx