Happy Friday peachies! How has your week been? Some of our Sydney friends have still been around this week after our dear friend’s wedding so it’s been pretty great. I miss home so much, particularly now with a bubs on the way, it’s just really nice to have our close friends and their kids around. I look forward to when we move home finally and our kids can play together in the backyard – something that is truly missing in Hong Kong for us. So this weekend is really going to be about soaking up more time with our close friends who are heading back to Sydney soon. What about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend? Something fun I hope!
Some link love from around the world:
- What a sweet balloon and macaron engagement session!
- I might just package my next gift in one of these DIY colour blocked gift boxes.
- I’m loving these whimsical woodland baby shower invitations.
- Learn how to make a simple festive garland for your next party.
- Here are some great songs to walk down the aisle to.
- Check out these unique boutonniere ideas for the boys.
- I love a rustic pink wedding!
- Oohh I want one of these caramel, almond and coffee sticky rolls!
- Rainbow cake with jelly beans? How cute!
- Calling all photographers! Have you signed up to this amazing Sydney workshop yet?
- I think this steak, chips and garlic mayonnaise recipe is on the books for the weekend.
In case you missed it: