Happy Friday peachies! How has your week been? I’ve been running around like a mad woman putting together bits and bobs for a shoot over the weekend (fingers crossed it doesn’t rain) and DIY-ing like crazy. Word of advice for any of you peachies who might want to DIY things for your wedding – start early! So my weekend will be spent around a lot of prettiness at my shoot this weekend (follow me on Instagram for some sneak peeks!) plus it’s mother’s day this Sunday so I’m down for a catch up with my mum who just got back from a month away in Sydney. Looking forward to it. What about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend? Hope you have something peachy planned for your lovely mums!
Some link love from around the world:
- This engagement session featuring a canoe is too cute for words.
- Brighten up your next celebration with these neon ideas.
- Swoon over this classic and elegant Tennessee wedding.
- Check out Twig & Honey’s Spring Fall 2013 collection of pretties.
- Fancy DIY-ing some marshmallows this weekend?
- These tips on how to choose your wedding cake are super useful!
- I am loving this chic Sydney sweetheart shoot.
- These mason jar cookies would be perfect wedding favours for a rustic wedding don’t you think?
- Who doesn’t love a bit of calligraphy inspiration?
- This inspiration shoot featuring pretty horses and poppies is just divine!
- These 10 hairstyles for Spring that will have you looking oh-so pretty!
In case you missed it:
- Did you go to the Ultimate Wedding Planning Party this week?
- Get some pretty stationery from The Paper Mint for your next party peachies.
- Read here about all the ins and outs of being a florist.
- Swoon over this gorgeous bohemian wedding, flower crowns and all.
- Get your DIY on for your wedding with these printable napkin bands.