Happy Friday peachies! How has your week been? It was my birthday yesterday so this week has been pretty sweet seeing as it’s been chock full of celebrations with friends and family. Birthday weeks are really the best aren’t they? With November in full swing now, there’s a lot going on with getting the blog ready for my maternity leave period as well as getting things organised for the arrival of our little peachy lady and with planning the baby shower. Being the control freak that I am together with my love of styling little dos, I’ve taken it upon myself to style it with the help of some of my girl friends so I’m looking forward to all kinds of baby styling fun! I’ll be thinking about that all weekend while the hubby and I continue to set up the nursery. What about you? What are you up to this weekend? Hope you all have a peachy one!
Some link love from around the world:
- This sweet backyard baby shower is just too pretty for words.
- This state fair themed rehearsal dinner is so much fun!
- I am loving this playful beach ice cream truck engagement shoot.
- These mountain inspired lavender wedding invitations are gorgeous.
- Check out these 10 pinterest accounts to follow.
- Fall in love with these poppy inspirations.
- Did you see the Claire Pettibone Fall 2014 collection?
- How about a red and gold colour palette for the big day?
- Learn about the art of not posing here.
- Swoon over these vintage French wedding inspirations.
- Apple pie waffles! Need I say more?
In case you missed it:
- Get to know our peachy vendors, Sutoritera, Jack Chauvel Photography, Le Motion Wedding Films and Paper Cranes Productions!
- Swoon over this gorgeous collection by Jennifer Go Bridal.
- Warm your hearts with this Wollongong balloon engagement session.
- Your heart will be fluttering away with this stunning vintage Hong Kong wedding.
- Get crafty with these top 10 DIY washi tape wedding ideas!