Happy Friday peachies! How has your week been? Mine has been pretty super. Our little baby peach started hiccuping this week in my belly and can I just gush about how awesome it is? It’s the most amazing feeling, not to mention super cute thinking of the little bubs hiccuping away inside of me. Okay so enough about that… but still on the baby front, I’m excited to say that we finally managed to get rid of our giant desk so the hubby and I have finally started setting the nursery up! Yay! It’ll be so nice to finally finish this little but important project of ours considering we’re only 2 months away now! *gasp* How time flies! So I’m going to be washi taping away in our little lady’s nursery this weekend – what about you? What are you up to this weekend? Either way, have a peachy one!
Photo via Luvocracy.
Some link love from around the world:
- Who doesn’t love some pink and gold wedding inspiration?
- Doesn’t this chocolate drizzled glitter cake sound divine?
- These paintable plush toys would be a fun project with the kiddies!
- DIY these cute gold dot vases.
- Put a smile on your face with this whimsical Parisian inspired Aussie wedding.
- Be inspired by this mint and magnolia inspiration board.
- Lots of prettiness in this relaxed California barn wedding.
- This heart themed birthday do is so cute!
- I am totally craving one of these apple cinnamon baked doughnuts with brown butter glaze.
- Check out these tips for a pretty pout.
- Read these helpful tips on what to bring to your tropical honeymoon.
In case you missed it:
- Interested in making your own bridal headpieces? Check out these workshops in Hong Kong!
- Smile at this sweet beachside teepee engagement session.
- Swoon over this gorgeous Summerlees wedding.
- I just love these nautical inspired hen’s invitations!