Happy Friday peachies. Hope you’ve all had a great week! This week saw the start of Simply Peachy’s blogiversary celebrations so I’ve been pretty psyched. Whilst only having been around for a year, it’s been an amazing journey and if this year has taught me anything, it’s that you can do something that makes you happy everyday. I feel utterly blessed and super loved up and lucky to have met all you amazing peachies this year and for those of you who have continually supported and encouraged me through this first year, a big thank you wrapped in peachy hugs to you all! Remember to stay tuned this month for more giveaways and offers to celebrate Simply Peachy’s first birthday! In the meantime, have a lovely weekend! I’ll be grabbing a drink or two to celebrate. What about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend?
Photo via 100 Layer Cake.
Some link love:
- Refresh your guests with these cute DIY soda pop place cards!
- Pick up some tips on hiring live musicians for your big day.
- This road trip elopement is so stunning, it’ll have you wanting to elope!
- How about having a door altar at your ceremony? They’re so pretty!
- Check out these DIY gold and fig calligraphy save the dates.
- Need some save the date ideas?
- Drool over the smores in this stunning Santa Barbara photo shoot.
- Smile over this lovely breezy Charleston engagement session.
- Make your own yummy cinnamon sugar donuts this weekend.
- Add some sparkle to your nails for your night on the town.
In case you missed it: