Happy Friday peachies. How has your week been? I’ve still been a bit under the weather of late which really sucks. I’m really hoping to kick this soon so that I can get back to a bit or normalcy as well as just being more productive! Putting the ickiness aside, I’m looking forward to the wedding I’m attending on Saturday. I’m always excited to see what kind of creativity couples get up to plus weddings are always fun! So that’s pretty much it for me this weekend. What about you peachies? What awesomeness are you up to this weekend?
Some links from around the world:
- Don’t trash the gown, drown the gown!
- This Elfin Forest vintage engagement session is just divine.
- Have yourself a healthy treat like this pear salad this weekend.
- Save yourself some money and DIY your own hair with this bridal hair tutorial.
- Be inspired by these engagement party ideas and inspiration.
- Cool down with some homemade cookies and cream ice cream!
- This sweetheart session will warm your heart like no tomorrow.
- This mother of the bride tool is a great resource for mums!
- I just love a colourful beach wedding, don’t you?
- Did someone say baking inspired engagement shoot? Yay!
- What a sweet wedding film this is!
In case you missed it:
- Don’t miss this awesome wedding video like none other!
- Smile over this super sweet ice cream shop engagement session.
- Warm your heart with this intimate Lantau Island wedding.
- Save money on your invitations with these affordable wedding stationers in Hong Kong.
Have a peachy weekend all! Xx