Happy Friday peachies! How was your week? With the super long weekend cutting the work week down to 3 days, my week was pretty peachy. Rather unlike my hubby and I, we didn’t do any traveling this long weekend and actually stayed put in Hong Kong. With most of our friends off traveling the world, my hubby and I spent a few easy days lazing around in Hong Kong recharging and relaxing. Sometimes you forget how nice it is to just sit around and do nothing. I hope you all had some fun travels. Unfortunately for me though, right after the long weekend break, I managed to come down with tonsillitis so my last few days have been spent under the covers in bed. Am getting to full recovery now so my weekend looks like a working one since I didn’t get much done this week! What about you peachies – what are you up to this weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- Have you ever wondered how to make your own boutonniere?
- Brighten up your wedding with some colourful wedding inspiration.
- Fancy a peanut butter and honey milkshake?
- Be inspired by these fall wedding ideas.
- Get some hints on bridal fitness.
- Get crafty and DIY some watercolour save the dates.
- Put a smile on your face with this sweet Sydney engagement session.
- How about a berry colour palette for your wedding?
In case you missed it:
- Celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival with these lantern wedding ideas.
- Smile away with this sweet and chic Sydney wedding.
- Fall in love with the soft colour palette in this vintage peach inspired shoot.
- Get your pretty on with these ruffle wedding ideas.
Have a peachy weekend! Xx