Happy Friday peachies! How has your week been? For me, it’s been great being back on the blog after 3 months of maternity leave but that said, it’s also been interesting. To say the ‘juggle’ is somewhat difficult would be understatement. Juggling a 3 month old and trying to get daily content that I love, up on the blog has not been as peachy as you might think, but in fact, has been a real toughie. Nonetheless, it’s still an experience I wouldn’t want to trade with anything and I hope to get a better handle of the juggle real soon. If anyone has any tips, do let me know! In the meantime, I’d like to say a heartfelt thank you to all my peachy vendors and all you peachies, for being patient and supportive of me during this new transition. I have a lot in the works here at Simply Peachy this year and cannot wait to share it with you all in due course!
I hope you all have a peachy weekend. I’ll be spending it with my little peach and the hubby! Xx
Some link love from around the world:
- Who doesn’t love a soiree filled with pretty neutrals, peach and blush?
- I’m head over heels in love with this romantic and elegant inspirational shoot.
- I can never get enough of rustic bohemian inspiration.
- This Japanese cultural wedding is full of amazingly beautiful DIY details!
- I could do with one of these Irish coffees right about now.
- Check out these free Mr and Mrs printables.
- You gotta love a good old fashioned chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting.
- Here are some must read tips on planning a destination wedding.
In case you missed it:
- Still looking for your wedding gown? Be sure to check out these tips on wedding gown shopping!
- Swoon over this rustic DIY Hong Kong wedding.
- Put a smile on your face with this sweet engagement session full of delicious sorbet colours.
- Make some of these Pimm’s Pops for your guests to munch on over a hot summer’s day!