Happy Friday peachies. I hope you enjoyed Bridesmaid Week! I sure did. Clearly I’m still bathing in the joy of being asked to be a bridesmaid and can’t wait to help out my girl friend like in the below picture. What a priceless moment perfectly captured. Love it! Which reminds me that I will be hitting the streets of Hong Kong this weekend to run wedding errands with my bride-to-be gal pal so that should be fun! I’m always up for a hunt for wedding goodies! How about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend?
Some link love:
- Try out these super cute DIY rubber stamp airmail save the dates.
- Getting in touch with my roots with this handmade Aussie wedding.
- Picture perfect poppies and posies.
- Have some fun with your nails on your wedding day.
- Having a dinner party this weekend? Tie some of these cutlery tags around your utensils.
In case you missed it on Bridesmaid Week:
- Get your act together with these bridesmaid duties 101.
- Fall in love with the mismatched bridesmaid trend.
- Learn how to buy bridesmaid dresses online without getting duped!
- Buy something pretty for your girls with these bridesmaid gift ideas.
Have a lovely weekend peachies! Xx