Happy Friday peachies! How was your week? I’ve been busy styling a mid-week shoot full of delicious yummy treats, DIY goodness and gorgeous paper pretties so it’s been pretty jam packed. I love working with all the creative minds out there and styling shoots though so despite the stresses of pulling it all together, I love doing it. There’s nothing better than surrounding yourself with creative inspiration right peachies? With that in mind, I’ll be busy this weekend prepping for another shoot with some peachy peeps for next weekend so I’ll be staying in. What about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- All the details in this chic and quirky green wedding made me smile.
- These creative wedding nail ideas will have your nails looking so pretty for the big day.
- A waffle wedding cake? Uh yes please!
- You can’t go wrong with sequins and stripes.
- Learn this DIY crown braid for your wedding day hairstyle.
- What a delightful boho bridal shower!
- These 10 tips for working with your photographer will come in handy!
- This Yarra Valley wedding will have you smiling from ear to ear.
- Warm your hearts with this sweet California vineyard wedding.
- I’m going to make some of these peanut butter bacon pancakes for the hubby this weekend.
- This autumn wedding is too beautiful for words.
In case you missed it:
- Did you enter our giveaway to win a Lovefield customised design?
- Learn from this Venice engagement session and don’t let the rain get in your way.
- Smile over this whimsical Hong Kong wedding.
- Get ready for Summer with this dreamy yellow and peach inspiration board.
Have a peachy weekend all! Xx