Happy Friday peachies! Did you have a peachy week? Having just got back from 3 weeks of travel has meant that the past week has been about playing catch up and getting back into the swing of things. I always hate the period after an awesome holiday. It’s always so hard to sit back down and get to work! Procrastination has been my best friend this week so I have to be good this weekend. Unpacking all the mess is also on the agenda this weekend so I must say I’m not looking at a fun one! What about you peachies, what are you getting up to this weekend? Something better than unpacking I hope!
Some link love from around the world:
- Fall in love with this perfectly pink Chicago brunch wedding.
- You know how I love pale peach wedding inspirations!
- These stylng tips for your engagement are a must read!
- Sweeten up your weekend with these chocolate buttermilk cupcakes with earl grey buttercream and salted caramel.
- DIY a heart shaped floral wreath.
- Aren’t these lavender inspirations so pretty?
- Warm your partner’s heart with these sweet printables.
- Strawberry champagne anyone?
- Download this lovely wallpaper for your computer.
- Sweeten up your life with these DIY rock candy.
- This bel-air elopement is oh-so colourful!
In case you missed it:
- Get the boys to sport some colourful socks on your big day!
- You’ll be feeling warm and fuzzy inside after seeing this university sweethearts engagement session.
- Wear one of Percy Handmade’s bridal accessories on your wedding day.
- Channel your inner ballerina with this blush and cream inspiration board.
Have a peachy weekend all! Xx