Happy Friday peachies! How was your week? Mine was… wait for it… hectic – yes, just the usual. It’s really been hectic mainly because I was trying to get my ducks in a row before my 3 weeks of traveling. I’m finally in Sydney now and am totally loving the warmth, sun and clean air. Plus this weekend I’m heading down to One Fine Day bridal fair to check it out and I’m totally looking forward to it. If not for the creativity and inspiration but because I’m going to be chilling with Melody of Mr & Mrs and we’ll finally get to meet! Believe it or not, despite our 3 hour Skype date once and non-stop emailing, we’ve never met! It’s so great to finally get to meet such an inspiring ‘pen pal’! Yay! Lots going on this weekend for me this weekend. What about you peachies. What are you up to this weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- These printable birthday month calenders are perfect for getting organised.
- Loving the aqua Kombi in this fun Melbourne wedding.
- How cute is this styled shoot?
- Have some fun with these red and aqua inspirations.
- Does it get more romantic than a Paris destination wedding?
- Put a smile on your face with this sweet Utah engagement.
- Did someone say glitter and rainbow wedding?
- Organise a cooking themed bridal shower for your bestie.
- I could munch up a a whole batch of these lemon curd cupcakes.
- Have you checked out the new issue of Magnolia Rouge yet? We’re in it!
In case you missed it:
- Swoon over this beautiful engagement session with the natural Australian backdrop.
- Be swept off your feet with this gorgeous Perth pre-wedding shoot.
- Be inspired by this romantic blush and mint inspiration board.
- I love a wedding gown with a statement back.
Have a peachy weekend all! xx