Happy Friday peachies! I hope you’ve all recovered from your new years celebrations and had a great first week of the year. It might just be me, but I’m actually looking forward to things getting back to normal with the silly season behind us. Okay I’m lying, I’m just counting down to our annual snow trip which is coming up in February so the quicker we get through January, the sooner I’ll be on the slopes. Speaking of snow, I think I’ll be cleaning out my closet this weekend to make room for some of our cool snow purchases. What about you peachies, what are you up to this weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- Warm up this winter with a delicious baked brie.
- Welcome the new year with some glitter inspirations.
- Which was your favourite celebrity wedding of 2012?
- I love confetti, do you?
- Champagne jellies peachies?
- I love a good old fashioned love story.
- This New Year’s Eve bridal shower must’ve been so fun!
- Let your feet rest and consider these fabulous flats for your wedding day.
- These elegant French wedding inspirations are so pretty.
In case you missed it:
- Did you check out my favourite posts from 2012?
- A little something from me to you.
- Snuggle up and enjoy this beautiful winter vineyard wedding.
- Get into paper heaven with this stunning Fig Tree inspired invitation.
Have a peachy first weekend of 2013! See you back here on Monday! Xx