Happy Friday peachies! Did you have a good week? I cannot even begin to describe how much happy all the gorgeous features we’ve shared this week has brought me. I am so in love with all of the gorgeous details! Since the new Simply Peachy was launched, I have been overwhelmed with all the love sent my way! It really makes all the long and late hours of blogging after the little peach has gone to bed all the more worthwhile. I’m tired 24/7 now but each and every little email or comment on our content reminds me of why I love doing all this and fuels me on! So thank you peachies! Have a lovely weekend! I’m going to try and take some time out this weekend but we’ll see! Xx
Some link love from around the world:
- Basil mint mojito anyone?
- We are loving this new trend – a will you be my bridesmaid bridal shower!
- This floral baby shower is so pretty!
- We have a soft spot for gorgeous natural outdoor weddings like this one.
- I think I need to have healthier breakfasts like this refreshing breakfast in a jar.
- Great tips on choosing your bridesmaid gowns.
- This wild organic wedding inspiration shoot is beyond beautiful!
- You can never get enough bright wedding floral inspiration.
- You need one of these strawberry basil lemonade cocktails at your next celebration.
- This DIY hot air balloon baby photo session totally put a smile on my face.
- I LOVE all the details in this chic baby shower.
In case you missed it:
- Gawk at the beauty behind this cherry blossom engagement session.
- I love the quirky details in this rustic Hunter Valley wedding.
- This seaside engagement session will have you smiling from ear to ear.
- Check out these 15 fun ways to add a pop of colour to your wedding.
If you’ve never met me in person, you wouldn’t know that I’m the kind of girl who wears a lot of black but loves to add pops of colour into my outfit through my accessories and the like. I’m a strong believer that everyone can use a little bit of colour in their lives – whether you’re carrying a lemon yellow clutch or a pair of fiery fuchsia heels – every little splash of colour can totally change your perspective on things. In fact, now that I have the little peach hanging on my arm everyday and all day long, I’ve made it a mission of mine to add more colour into my life to brighten up her day a little – so you might find me sporting a pair of peach jeans as soon as the weather cools down a bit! With that in mind, I think the same principle applies to your wedding day because weddings, like life are so much more fun in colour. Whether it’s a grapefruit red or a girly hot pink, there are so many ways to add some bright and bold colours to your day, and I’m going to show you how. Think bouquets, bridesmaids, shoes, cakes, florals and more!
(1) Dress your bridesmaids in some colour.
(2) Spruce up a simple cake with some colourful flowers.
(3) Serve drinks in your wedding colours.
Photo via Pinterest.
(4) Decorate your tables with a colourful ribbon table runner.
(5) Ditch the traditional white wedding gown.
(6) Set up a colourful backdrop for your ceremony, photobooth or dessert table.
Photo by Ben Q. Photography.
(7) Dress up your pins with a pair of colourful heels.
(8) Wow your guests with colourful chairs.
Photo via Etsy.
(9) Decorate your venue with colourful garlands and bunting.
(10) Add ombre layers to your wedding cake.
(11) Dress your groom up in a colourful jacket or bowtie.
(12) Wrap up your favours using fun and colourful wrapping paper.
Photo via Pinterest.
(13) Brighten up your centrpieces.
Photo via Because I’m Addicted.
(14) Incorporate colours into your bouquets.
(15) Make a colourful exit with some pom poms.
What do you think peachies? How much colour will you be adding to your big day?
Paper Cranes Productions always manages to capture the most genuine moments with their couples, whether on camera or film (trust me, the hubby and I were lucky enough to have them at our wedding so I personally know this for a fact!). There is always so much love and joy that exudes from each and every frame and this beautiful engagement session along the white sandy beaches of Sydney is no exception. Adrian and Joanna’s love for one other are as clear as the blue skies that graced them that day and Paper Cranes Productions couldn’t have done a better job at snapping it all up. There is so much lovely to take in here – the gorgeous couple, the stunning seaside setting, the beautiful warm sunlight and I’m kind of smitten with the bride-to-be’s chic outfit! Even with the entire hump day gazing ahead of me, I can already feel these stunning images brightening up my day!